The “Dine N Donate” program at Louie’s Restaurant offers all schools and 501 (c)(3) charitable organizations the opportunity for their families and friends to enjoy a delicious Italian meal while raising funds for the school or organization.
You eat, we pay. It’s quite simple.
Some of the organizations that have raised funds through Louie’s Dine n Donate include:
- Allentown High School
- Muhlenberg Elementary School
- Camarata Singers
- Donna’s Dug Out for ALS
- Laughing at My Nightmare
- Autism Speaks
- Jack Pressman Scholarship Fund
- Miller-Keystone Blood Center
- St John of Vianney School
- Allentown Central Catholic High School
- Kernsville Elementary School
- Salisbury High School Baseball
- Western Salisbury Elementary School
- Susan G. Komen Research
- Sanctuary at Haafsville
- Trinity Lutheran Church
- Swain School
Here’s how “Dine N Donate” fundraising at Louie’s works
- Contact Louie’s Restaurant via the email form below to schedule your event. You can schedule 1 to 4 days, Sunday through Thursday. Sorry no Fridays, Saturdays or Holidays.
- We will send you a Dine N Donate flyer that you can copy and hand out to your organization’s family and friends.
- The flyer will include the name of your organization and your fundraising date/s. Each table participating in your fundraiser must present your flyer to their server in order to have that check earmarked for your organization.
- Louie’s will give your organization 20% of the total of any check accompanying your flyer. (Totals exclude tax, tip, and alcoholic beverages.)
When your scheduled days are complete, Louie’s will send your organization a check within one week.
To take advantage of Louie’s Restaurant Fundraising program, please fill out the form below. We’ll be in touch with you at our earliest convenience.